Mauritius.

Mauritius has to be the most beautiful place I've been on holiday. The sea is so clear you can swim out for miles and still see to the bottom - you can go kayaking out also and marvel at the sheer size of the mountains nearby, and the beautiful shore line. Though I've only been once, to Flic-en-Flac, and also visiting some family friends living in Black River, it was a really memorable holiday, and hopefully I'll go again someday.


I took this picture on the second last day, walking along the shore line for about two hours just by myself. I love holidays where I can get away from everybody, turn on my iPod and listen to some great music while taking in the beautiful scenery. I think the quote of the day today is really appropriate: walking along the shore and seeing the beautiful beaches, the magnificent mountains rolling into the sea, and the tropical greenery really took my breath away.


Quote of the day:
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away." -Maya Angelou

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog...