Procrastination

If I were a lesbian, I think I'd have a crush on Ashley Greene (aka Alice Cullen).
She's so striking!

Plus, I really like her hair.
I'm getting a haircut soon, and I'm SO tempted to get a cut like hers.

But I know I won't be able to go through with it.
I'm not THAT daring - and if it goes wrong   -   lets not even go there. Ugh.

Seriously unmotivated to work. Feeling so ill!
And there are stupid little bugs flying around in my room. Because I left the window open overnight.
Oops.


Quote of the Day: (I really like this one)
It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure,
to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting,
for in movement there is life,
and in change there is power.
-Alan Cohen

P.S INCREDIBLY excited for tomorrow! As you all know, tomorrow is the 1st of May, which means... GLAMOUR MAY GIVEAWAY BEGINS!!! This is literally the most amazing competition which gets me through this revision period. For those of you who are competition-clueless, the May Giveaway is where Glamour gives away a certain number of prizes each day. You have to enter the same competition on the days where you want to win, but hell, 2 minutes worth of effort is so worth it! Last year I won like THREE items worth over £40 combined! So lets see how many I win this year :) excitement!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

bellenaturelle said...

lol close your window then, and please GET ON WITH WORK! i've been the same tbh can't complain about you =P and lookie ur first comment =)

Post a Comment

Search This Blog...