May Day!

Wow its my 21st blog post.
On the 1st of May!


Coincidence? Well... yeah.


I had a really good day today actually.
Woke up early (okay that wasn't good.) for a revision workshop, which was BLUDY brilliant. The guy teaching was such a good teacher!


Then went to meet KavKav (my longest girlfriend, our 16 year anniversary in September - awwwww) for a nice little lunch in a cute little cafe in the great little town called Surbiton.
And turns out she may be following in the footsteps of her so-wise friend and doing Medicine too! Watch this space...


Then dropped her home, saw Billy (her beautiful doggy.) who I've known since he was a puppy, and he's 13 years old now can you believe! Picked up a jug from hers which had been at her house since September 2009 (yes, ladies and gentlemen, I am pretty crap at keeping in touch with a lot of my friends.) and promised to get my yearbook off Geni some time this year.
Then dashed back to my home, saw Sammy (my beautiful doggy.) who's only 5 years old but he's so crazy you'd think he was a hugely oversized puppy.
Then dashed up to my room, dumped uni stuff and rushed off to Feltham.


I LOVE Feltham, for two reasons:
1. Everytime we go there, it is either for bowling or to see a Hindi movie.
2. We always - or pretty much always - go to Lahore Karahi in Hounslow afterwards. YES.


So we went bowling for my Aunt's birthday. And check this out - myself and my girl cousin were SERIOUSLY beating my brother and male cousins! They were getting all macho and defensive that two girls could beat them, it was pretty funny.
Then we played a game where we had to bowl the ball in different ways. As so:
1) Bowl the ball facing backwards
2) Lie on the floor and kick the bowl into the alley
3) Do a flying leap and a "Whee" as you bowl the ball
4) Bowl as fast as you can
and my personal favourite:
5) In the style of Amachi, using the "cheating thing", roll the ball down the "cheating thing", shouting out "AMACHI" or "CHICKEN NOODLES" according to preference.


So much fun.


Then went to Lahore Karahi for some excellent Punjabi food. Seriously, this food has never tasted so good as it did today!
Unlimited mango lassi - Chicken Karahi - Naan - Peshwaari Naan - Lamb Kebab - Lamb chops - Lamb and some saag thing - some other chicken dish -
Yes we love our meat.


Then dashed home to make it before midnight, so I could enter the FIRST Glamour Competition of the Month/Year.
Yay!
I don't know exactly what the prize is, but hell, does it really matter? Its FREEBIES! Free stuff actually gets me so excited I really don't know why.


Now I really need to sleep, and wipe off my Panda Eyes. In contrary to the dutty Urban Dictionary definition, this is merely that I rubbed my mascara-eyeliner-laden eyes in the shower, just for jokes, to see what they'd look like.
I actually look like that guy from Kiss. With the make up on obviously.
But yeah, not a good look.
Bed calls. My mum bought me some really cute pyjamas and everything, gonna go try them out.
Goodnight all!


Quote of the Day:



To see the earth as it truly is, small and blue and beautiful in that eternal silence where it floats, is to see ourselves as riders on the earth together, brothers on that bright loveliness in the eternal cold.



-Archibald MacLeish




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog...