Exams. Again. Vent vent vent

My life right now, is one big, long, detailed colour-coded timetable.
It won't even fit onto a panoramic screen shot! 
(Ignore the "Commando!". It's part of my calendar.)

This is 5 weeks worth of revision time. Purely revision.
Not once have I pencilled in "Going Out". 
Maybe I should have pencilled in some "Procrastination" periods.

But seriously, I'm going to try stick to this as much as I can. I know it's going to be hard, especially since there is SO much to cover now (and with lectures on top of that!), but it is plausible if I just do exactly as it says. Right?

Goodbye world. For a few weeks at least.
Maybe not goodbye blog, since this will be my "creative outlet" during exam period. Yay.

I'm tempted to get one of those Countdown Boxes for the exams. But I already have one to be honest: one of my friends on Facebook is getting married the week after my exams finish. So whenever I see her status posts of "10 weeks. x" or "58 days x" etc etc it starts to make me panicky.. because its that, minus 7 days, which is how long I have left.
Which really isn't long at all.
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH




image signature

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Anjana.X said...

Thank you! :)

Post a Comment

Search This Blog...