You've Got Mail: Forgotten Things


So I went to meet my brother at his school to collect my glasses and scarf, which I stupidly left at home this weekend.
When he finally came to the school gate to meet me, he gave me a plastic bag and said "Oh by the way, you got a letter."

I was SO excited!! Receiving letters (which aren't just bank statements or MPA newsletters or general junk) actually makes me so happy. I know it's old fashioned and outdated but I love receiving cards and letters in the post!

And it makes it even more exciting when it's post from abroad: say, the USA for example!
My best friend V goes (well, went to) to university in America. And she decided to send me this card. 

When I opened the card, I found a picture of the two of us she had edited and added the caption "Best friends? More like sisters." to. I absolutely love it, and it now has a proud centre space on my notice board.

If anyone else feels like writing me a letter, please do!
Anyways, back to revision now.
Ciao.



image signature

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog...